Monday, 11 May 2009

How to create a global movement

How to create a global movement: Seth Godin: Discusses why "tribes", not money or factories, will change the world. (A T.E.D. talk)




Here is another talk I spotted today (16 June 2009) (that I think is related (so I have added it to this post rather than creating a new one).




And yet another related video I spotted today (18 June 2009) (so I have added it to this post rather than creating a new one). This one is about the power of "collaboration" vs "institution" and the use of new technologies in coordinating collaboration. Clay Shirky discusses how the drive for coordinated useful group action can be inbuilt into the information infrastructure, thus avoiding the requirement for costly institutions. Some very useful insights in this last one.



Katherine Fulton : 5 new trends in the democratisation of philanthrophy.

No comments: