Saturday, 29 November 2008

Deepak Chopra interviewed about the Mumbai attacks



"Going after the wrong people actually turns moderates into extremists... The perception is that Washington directly or indirectly funds both sides of the the 'War on terror'... Declaring a 'War on terrorism' is an oxymoron ... Hopefully Obama comes up with a policy that says 'Hey! 25% of the world's population is moslem. How can I use this 25% to turn the tables on these terrorist groups?' ... The worst thing that can happen for these terrorist groups is if Obama wins the sympathy of the moslem world."

There is some related material available at the link below, although it looks like the transcript underneath the video on the link below is actually a transcript of a slightly different interview. So I would watch the video, rather than reading the transcript. If I get around to it, I may transcript the video above myself, because I think it Chopra says some very useful things.

Deepak Chopra interviewed about the Mumbai terrorist attacks

No comments: